Thursday, July 14, 2011

About Me

Hey all! I'm Ebay's wwefigurecollector11! Yeap that's right, I have the same name for this blog and my ebay!

For a brief introduction, I am a student from Singapore. Recently, I have adopted a new hobby- Collecting WWE figures. Since I leave very far away from the United States , figures cost alot here, after shipping fees and taxes have been added in. All my figures are bought by myself- I save my allowance over time to buy figures, and not spend my parents' money.

Thus, i do hope to use this blog as a "hub" to communicate with potential sellers/ buyers. Do take not that as I am finding ways to raise money, the focal point of this blog may not be strictly restricted to WWE figures.

In time to come, I will be posting about figures that I have been looking for, or items that I would be selling (Cards, Figures etc)

I do hope that this blog would prove to be useful to me eventually! However, for sellers/buyers out there, pls take note that:

1)I deal locally in Singapore, Singapore only.

2)For transactions, I only provide Cash on Delivery (COD) service. This is due to the fact that I'm a student and have no access to
internet banking, paypal etc. Any incovenience caused is sincerely regretted.

3)I do not do posting (both local and foreign), as I will not have any ways to make or collect payments.

4)For CODs:
- dealings would mostly be in the East ( Pasir Ris, Tampines, Simei, Tanah Merah, Bedok) as I stay there. Any other meetups would have to first be discussed about and agreed on.

-Timings on weekdays would strictly be after 9pm as I have lessons till then.
Weekends and Pulic Holidays would be subject to availability.

5)From September 2011 to mid-November 2011, dealings would be minimal as I will be prepaing for my O Levels.

6)Prices are mostly negotiable unless otherwise stated.

For more information, pls do feel free to contact me via Ebay Singapore (UserID: wwefigurecollector11) or my email (holydevil_unseen39@hotmail.com)

-wwefigurecollector11

No comments:

Post a Comment