Friday, November 11, 2011

*IMPORTANT NOTICE TO BUYERS*

Hey guys, I have a change which applies to ALL of the items with the "Instructions to Buyers" subheading, as timings will be more flexible now. Here are the new instructions:

1) For all items, with the exception of trading cards, I offer CASH ON DELIVERY (COD) ONLY - No posting (Sorry!) However, if you need it to be posted urgently, please do contact me too and we'll see what we can do.

2) COD at the following venues:
Mondays-Fridays: Any time at Tampines MRT Station
Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays: Any time at any East/ Central MRT Stations

ALL TIMINGS SUBJECT TO SELLER'S AVAILABILITY

3)Other arrangements can be made, feel free to contact me for arrangement.

4)For more pictures or enquires, feel free to email me at holydevil_unseen39@hotmail.com

*NOTICE TO BUYERS*
-I will not be available for any meet-ups between the dates of 19 Nov 2011- 27 Nov 2011, as I will be overseas.
-For the next week, as of 11 Nov 2011, I will be heading down to West Singapore. Hence, if any of you would like to meet up at the West, please contact me as soon as possible. (Only applies from 16 Nov 2011 to 18 Nov 2011)

Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment